Eat Like a Tuscany Local with the Locals in Surry Hills
Ah, Tuscany! A word that conjures up romantic images of the Italian countryside, historic towns, red wine and great food.
But wouldn’t it be great if you could explore this fascinating region as a local and not a tourist?
What’s it all about?
Taste of Tuscany Experience brings authentic food & biodynamic wine in an atmosphere that feels just like Tuscany!
- You will get to mingle with other guests, enjoy the flavours of Tuscany like a local with 6 delicious courses prepared by a passionate and talented Italian private chef.
- All courses are inspired by special locally sourced ingredients from Tuscany.
- Your personal Italian chef Fabrizio will be creating a delicious array of traditional Tuscany recipes for you to sample as you mingle and soak up this real Italian experience.
- A Local Tuscany Matteo will be your travel expert on the night, so come armed with all your questions about your next trip to Italy.
- Sommelier Laura will be offering a blind wine tasting experience and giving you the opportunity to try these exclusive unique organic and biodynamic wines, and even win a prize! Vegan friendly!
It's a unique culinary experience.
How does the experience work?
If you love all things Italian, especially Tuscany, then this is the event for you. Your hosts are all specialists in their fields.
You purchase tickets via Eventbrite here
Invite your friends to a fabulous experience!
- Experienced Italian Private chef
- 6-course cocktail style meal
- Matched local organic wines from Tuscany
- Travel like local tips for Tuscany
What else to bring?
Camera or smartphone
A big appetite
Delivered in collaboration between CHEFIN', Deliciarum Pty Ltd and Tuscany Untouched.
Enquiries & Bookings = Matteo
Mobile: 0404 572 020
Fri. 16 March 2018
6:30 pm – 11:30 pm AED
137 Reservoir St, Surry Hills NSW 2010