Prepare for a fully immersive, unique experience in the heart of majestic Tuscany, La Maremma, as you complete a breathtaking horse riding tour
- Say hello to your new home in Vetulonia.
- Visit one of the most renowned Italian Winery
- Learn how to ride a horse with an exclusive lesson in a Tuscan farm
- Explore the countryside and the beaches of Maremma riding an horse
- Get tan with an amazing day at the beach
Day 1: The great wine of Maremma
Vetulonia ---> Cantina Antinori ----> Castiglione Della Pescaia
After picking you up from the Santa Maria Novella Station in Florence, we will take you to your accommodation in Vetulonia, where you will be staying for the next two nights.
During this tour, we will visit one of Italy’s most famous wineries, Cantina Antinori. There, you will have an opportunity to explore the cellar, experience the working farm, and enjoy a sumptuous lunch of fresh local organic food and great wine.
After lunch, we will progress to another winery just 25km from Castiglione Della Pescaia that is run by a local family. We will then return you to your hotel where you can get ready for a memorable evening at Castiglione Della Pescaia, a medieval castle that offers a range of notable restaurants, cafés, and bars.
Day 2 : Horse Riding experience in a real Tuscan farm
Horse riding lesson ---> Castiglione Della Pescaia by night
After a wonderful breakfast to prepare for a day of adventure, we will take you to a local farm where you will meet Luca, a seasoned rider who will teach you how to ride a horse. After the two-hour lesson, you will enjoy an authentic lunch at the farm as you dine with local people and enjoy local food. After lunch, you will finally get an opportunity to ride your horse through the stunning countryside setting of Maremma or, if we’re really lucky, we will have an opportunity to enjoy a sunset ride along the beautiful beach. After the tour, you can decide to relax in your accommodation or hang out where all the nightlife is at the in Castiglione Della Pescaia.
Day 3: A day at the beach
Castiglione's beach ----> Firenze
After enjoying a full continental breakfast in the morning, you will have an opportunity to spend the day in peaceful relaxation on the beach in the heart of the Tuscan Maremma, 20 km from Castiglione Della Castiglione della Pescaia, an area of outstanding natural beauty where the beaches have been awarded the Blue Flag from LegaAmbiente. We will then finish the day like a true Italian at 5:00 pm with a fresh aperitivo and tapas before sadly bidding farewell to Castiglione to return to Florence in the late afternoon.
In the heart of the Tuscan Maremma, situated in a picturesque Etruscan hillside town; this beautiful cottage-farmhouse run by a friendly and welcoming local family, is the most authentic and unique location for your holiday in Maremma. This farmhouse is located on a 8 ha olive and oak grove with endless views over the gentle hills and vegetation of the "Macchia Mediterranea" all the way to the the Tyrrhenian Sea in the distance. A wonderful place to relax and connect with nature. Featuring a swimming pool, fully equipped apartments and balconies with breathtaking views to the valley and sea. That is all you need for a remarkable experience on tour in Maremma.
Massa Marittima, Pitigliano, San Gimignano
The Tyrrhenian Sea shore with Castiglione della Pescaia and Monte Argentario
Abbeys like San Galgano and many of the small Etruscan hill towns off the beaten tourist track ...
PRICES, DEPOSITS, AND PAYMENTS:Price for this tour is AUD 1587,50 (taxes included) Once we have checked the regular documentation included your travel insurance, 15% deposit of the overall tour cost, is required. No booking will be reserved until the prescribed deposit is received. Balance of the payment will be due within 15 days of booking confirmation. Deposits and balance of payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card via Paypal. A payment of a deposit indicates an acceptance of all the conditions.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:All tours are scheduled (Monday to Wednesday)-(Wednesday to Friday)-(Friday to Sunday). Nonetheless, we are quite flexible to arrange in different date, depending of the availability. Pick up at Santa Maria Novella station in Florence at 8:00 a.m at the beginning of the platform 16. Also, we will provide you all the information and contact number of the driver and Manager on your confirmation booking.
TOUR GROUPS:Our tour groups have been designed for a group of no more than 8 people per tour to ensure that client needs and enjoyment is always our top priority with a minimum of 2 people. Tours and tariffs are subject to change.
INCLUDED IN TOUR COST:
- Hotel in Maremma accommodation.
- All continental breakfast, 2 lunches in a farm 1 dinner in a restaurant/wine bar with a set menu composed with 3 courses with water and wine included.
- Transfer from the station to the accommodation and back.
- Daily transfer with a luxury minivan from the accommodation to the different locations of the tour and back
- Bi-Lingual Hosts for the duration of your tour
- three days tours to itinerary locations
- Wine tasting at selected vineyards/ establishments
- Horse ride tour
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR COSTAll items not detailed in inclusions Personal spending All transfers other than to the local train station
- Airport taxes
- Travel insurance.
- Entry fees to museums/galleries and other places wherever entry fees apply
- All lunches and meals not specifically listed above.
- All personal expenditure.
- Refer to specific tour.
USEFUL INFORMATION:Horse Riding Tour. It is advisable for the tour a minimum of experience. For those who had never climbed on a horse before, will be organized a lesson. This will give way for participants to become familiar with the horse. therefore, the owner and expert decide 'then the paths to be taken with the horse and for how long. All this for security measures. We can not guarantee that all participants can independently ride.
PRICE, DEPOSIT, AND PAYMENTS
The prices shown are per person, double occupancy.
The deposit is 25% of the overall tour price or as listed on the tour booking form. This deposit is required to confirm any bookings by us. No booking will be reserved until the prescribed deposit is received.
Balance of the payment will due 30 days prior to the date of the first day of the tour you have booked. If booking within 30 days of the start of the tour the full payment must be made at the time of booking. Deposit and balance payments are accepted by bank electronic transfer, Pay pal system, credit cards (fees apply for credit cards and Pay pal). After your deposit has been accredited, we will send you an invoice with the due date for the balance pf payment. Should your final payment fail to reach us by the date specified on your invoice, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without refund.
The tour price quoted is based at the time of advertising (including foreign exchange rates) and are accordingly subject to change without notice. Tuscany Untouched tours reserves the right written notice to you to vary the cost of the tour if there is any significant change in currency exchange rates according up to 20 days prior to the first day of tour.
Unless otherwise stated, all tours are based on a minimum number of 2 travellers plus tour leader and maximum of 8. Where minimum have not been achieved on a given departure, the tour may be cancelled by Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd.
Accommodation is on a Private cosy villa/apartment in a traditional Tuscany farmhouse. Single supplement may be available at an addition cost.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND
To cancel your tour booking, you must notify us in writing by email. If you cancel your tour booking for any reason at any stage, your 25% deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel 90 days before tour starting date: 75% of your total tour cost is refundable. If you cancel between 90 days and 60 days before tour starting date: 50% of your total tour cost is refundable for physician documented emergency medical reasons or for police documented cases of accident, flood, fire, or crime. Cancellations less than 60 days from the tour start date:100% non-refundable.
In the unlikely event that we must cancel your tour, you are entitle to a 100% refund within 2 weeks after the tour’s cancellation.
Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd has the right to decline any booking. Similarly, Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd, may require any travellers to withdraw from the tour if in its option the actions of that traveller are or no less than 3 hours after our arrival time (2 hours for Italian Domestic Flights and Europe-bound flights).
Personal travel insurance is not offered by Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd. Travellers are requires to purchase their own comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellation coverage, airline tickets, trip delay, lost luggage or any potential medical expenses. Before travelling, we require evidence of travel insurance and an emergency contact number for each traveller.
You are allowed one suitcase and one small carry-on bag. If you exceed this limit there may not be space in the vehicle to transport your excess luggage and it will be at your own expense to have it transported throughout the tour. We suggest that you bring a day pack for carrying water, guide books, jacket, rain gear, etc.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, HEALTH AND FITNESS
You are responsible for holding all valid travel documents at the time and satisfy any health, visa or other requirements that apply to places you intend to visit.
To comfortably complete our tours, you should be able to do some moderate walks over hills and be able to climb a number of stairs. We will also be doing a lot of walking in the town we visit. If you a planning a tour with us, we suggest starting moderate walking program at least 1 month before the tour.
Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition, must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision pf any medication or other treatment which may be required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking condition and result in such person being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS AND MOTION SIKNESS
Please advise us of any special requirements such as dietary requirements, medical requirements etc, at the time of booking. If you get motion sickness, it is advisable to bring with you motion sickness pills, as we will be travelling along mountains roads at times.
Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd will make effort to adhere to the advertised itinerary. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary, including previously stated accommodations, modes of transport and all other activities.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
No responsibility is accepted for any loss, expenses, accident, injury or damage to any person or property due to the actions or omissions of any person, or any cause, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of terrorism, war, strikes, defects in machinery, breakdown of equipment, whether quarantine, negligence, loss of baggage, or other causes beyond our control, such losses being the responsibility of the guest.
Except as required or implied by legislation Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd gives no express warranty in relation to the tour and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd. To the extent that such terms and conditions may lawfully be excluded all warranties are expressly excluded. Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for any act, omission, default or neglect by ourselves, our servents or agents or by the servants of agents of airlines or accommodation services for injury, damage or loss to persons or goods whatsoever and howsoever the same may be caused.
PERMISSION FOR PHOTOS AND VIDEO OF TRAVELLERS
You agree that our Tour Directors or representative may take photographs and film of you while you are on tour and that these may be used in our brochure, social media and/or advertising or publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or videos.
All information provided by Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd regarding our tours is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. However, we reserve the right to make changes in group composition, accommodations, visits, and itineraries at any time should it become necessary or desirable. Delays, or itinerary changes caused by strikes, bad weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances are beyond our control and we are not obligated to pay Travellers compensation.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I understand and acknowledge that the recreational activities available on the Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd may be dangerous. I understand and acknowledge that serious injury or death may result from participants in recreational activities. I agree that I PARTECIPATE at my OWN RISK.
BY SIGNING THIS WAIVER, I ACKNOWLEDGED THAT:
- participation in recreational activities is a hazardous activity and may result in injury, loss, damage or death to me;
- participation in recreational activities may require certain skills. I declare that I have sufficient skills to be able to safety and properly participate in the recreational activities;
- Where recreational activities are held outdoors, there are risk to me as a result of the weather condition, including either extreme hot or cold weather, rain or wind;
- I am responsible for ensuring that I have and will wear equipment suitable for safety and properly participating in the recreational activities.
- I agree not to take drugs prohibited by law before or during participation in recreational activities.
- I agree that I am in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions.
- I agree to follow the directions of any instructor or any signage and that any misconduct or refusal by me to follow any direction will result in my immediate removal from the tour.
- Any child under the age of 16 must be supervised at all time by a responsible adult parent and this waiver will bind both the responsible adult parent and supervised child.
- I use all facilities entirely at my own risk, as I find them and with the prior acceptance of the risk of possible danger to me.
- If I suffer harm while participating in any recreational activity, I will not hold Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd, their employees or agents legally responsible for any injuries I suffer. I will not sue the supplier (Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd), their employees or agents for any claims, costs, damages, or liability. I agree to release the Supplier and their employees from legal responsibility for the service I have been provided.
- I acknowledge and agree that my participation in any recreational activities are a danger and may have inherent risks as a result of which personal injury (and sometime death) may occur and I accept and assume all such risks of personal injury or death in anyway whatsoever arising from these activities and hereby waive my individual right to sue the Supplier for all claims I or my representatives may have for such personal injury or death against the Supplier in any way whatsoever arising from or in connection with these activities.
Our tours are not pet friendly