Three-day Full Immersion Wine Tour. Up and down on the Tuscany Hills.
Departures-Guarantee with a minimum of 2 guests
Starts/Ends in Florence
Max 8 people Full escorted tour in Full board
Starts/Ends in Florence
Max 8 people Full escorted tour in Full board
- You will be temporarily staying in a private apartment that's situated in a conventional Tuscan farmhouse.
- Commence a trip of fresh discoveries, new flavours, new appearances and new food flavors.
- You must go into the heart of Tuscany for you to have a memorable check out to the Chianti Region.
- Go see Tuscany, Val D'Orcia region and experience the greatest foods and wines provided to you by Montalcino & Montepulciano.
Day 1: The Chianti Region
We will obtain the trek off to the best begin with an extraordinary trip in order to the Chianti region of Tuscany. You will be guided by an Italian scenic tour guide who has a friendly insights of the location. Your instructor will fetch you at around 10 am in your Hotel in Florence right before driving towards Chianti region. For this day, the greater things in life will have the center stage. We will sightsee the noticeable castles and wineries in Chianti and you will even satisfy yourself in the greatest bottle of wines and olive oils of the region. Following the trip on the vineries and tasting their scrumptious wines, Greve is the upcoming venue where you will be gotten to some fine harvest of the area just before concluding everything off with a dinner at the farmhouse where you will stay for the next two nights. You will stay in stunning private villa/ apartment. As farmhouse, it is surrendered of a lots of green. It has a farm as with many animals and a big swimming pool, a restaurant for dinners and breakfast, a laundry and wi.fi. The farmhouse has 12 individual apartments. it used to be a tiny village. All guests will stay on the same farmhouse property. They will be in the own private accommodation with their own facilities.
Check your accomodation here
Day 2: Vernaccia of San Gimignano
Today is going to be a white wine day, dedicated to La Vernaccia Tuscan wine.
In the morning, we will drive around the countryside of San Gimignano and Castelvecchio National Park and, along the way, we will have an opportunity to sample stunning wines and delicious food at two of the great wineries that are run by local families.
Vernaccia di San Gimignano stands out among the top wines of Tuscany. Vernacciabased
wine from San Gimignano has a long established history, and throughout the Renaissance period, local Vernaccia was widely considered to be the noblest wine in Italy. Its fame is undoubtedly connected to its region of origin, San Gimignano—an ancient Tuscan town that is famed for its medieval towers. The Vernaccia wine grape is mentioned as early as 1276 in San Gimignano’s records and Dante’s Divine Comedy. Its name is thought to originate from the word vernaculum, which means ‘of the place’ and is the etymological root of the English word ‘vernacular.’
In the afternoon, we will progress to the beautiful village of San Gimignano, where you can have some free time to explore this stunning Tuscan town. San Gimignano is famous for its fascinating medieval architecture and lofty towers from which visitors can enjoy impressive views of the city from the surrounding valley. At the height of its glory,
San Gimignano’s patrician families had built around 72 tower houses as a symbol of their wealth and power. Although only 14 have survived, San Gimignano still retains its feudal atmosphere and magical appearance.
Day 3: Brunello wine & Nobile wine
Today, we will visit Montalcino, which is renowned for Brunello di Montalcino, a red wine that is widely regarded as one of the top three red wines in the world. You’ll have an opportunity to learn more about this wine with a visit to one of the region’s most prestigious winery and cellars where we will stop for a lunch.
Later, we will visit Montepulciano, a famous medieval village that is replete with Tuscan history and an area of the region that is renowned for its cultural summer festival and fairs.
Our tour will continue with a visit to the city walls, where you’ll have an opportunity to watch skilled tradesmen and women at work using traditional manufacturing techniques to shape copper in their old artisan shops. We’ll also stop by some of the characteristic Enoteche (wine shops). Later that day, your scenic tour manager will return you in order to your Hotel of Florence and bid you a fond farewell
PRICES, DEPOSITS, AND PAYMENTS:
Price for this tour is AUD 1970 per person, twin share. Single supplement: AUD 200
Once we have checked the regular documentation included your travel insurance, 25% deposit of the overall tour cost, is required. No booking will be reserved until the prescribed deposit is received.
Balance of the payment will be due 30 days before the starting of the tour.
Deposits and balance of payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card via Paypal with a 4% surcharge.
A payment of a deposit indicates an acceptance of all the conditions.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Departures-Guarantee with a minimum of 2 guests
Starts/Ends in Florence
Max 8 people
Pick up at Florence Station – Click here for more information www.trenitalia.com :
Once you reach the accommodation you can leave your laugage in your room and we will start touring straight to the Chianti area.
• Check IN:: 3.00 pm
• Check OUT: 10.00 am
Contact us if you need advice to reach the pickup point
Our tour groups have been designed for a group of no more than 8 people per week to ensure that client needs and enjoyment is always our top priority.
INCLUDED IN TOUR COST:
- Private Apartment farmhouse accommodation.
- All continental breakfasts, all lunches in local traditional Trattoria or winery with set menu composed with water and wine included. All dinner at the farmhouse.
- Transfer from the local station to the accommodation and back.
- Daily transfer with a luxury vehicle from the accommodation to the different locations of the tour and back. (9 hours day tour service)
- Bi-Lingual Hosts for the duration of your tour
- 3 day touring to itinerary locations.
- On arrival at each location: remain as a group with tour leaders, alternatively explore independently and re-group at a pre-arranged time and location
- Wineries visiting with wine tasting each location with a visit of the callers at selected vineyards/ establishments
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR COST
All items not detailed in inclusions
All transfers other than to the local train station
- Airport taxes
- Travel insurance.
- Entry fees to museums/galleries and other places wherever entry fees apply
- All lunches and meals not specifically listed above.
- All personal expenditure.
- Refer to specific tour.
PRICE, DEPOSIT, AND PAYMENTS
The prices shown are per person, double occupancy.
The deposit is 25% of the overall tour price or as listed on the tour booking form. This deposit is required to confirm any bookings by us. No booking will be reserved until the prescribed deposit is received.
Balance of the payment will due 30 days prior to the date of the first day of the tour you have booked. If booking within 30 days of the start of the tour the full payment must be made at the time of booking. Deposit and balance payments are accepted by bank electronic transfer, Pay pal system, credit cards (fees apply for credit cards and Pay pal). After your deposit has been accredited, we will send you an invoice with the due date for the balance pf payment. Should your final payment fail to reach us by the date specified on your invoice, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without refund.
The tour price quoted is based at the time of advertising (including foreign exchange rates) and are accordingly subject to change without notice. Tuscany Untouched tours reserves the right written notice to you to vary the cost of the tour if there is any significant change in currency exchange rates according up to 20 days prior to the first day of tour.
Unless otherwise stated, all tours are based on a minimum number of 2 travellers plus tour leader and maximum of 8. Where minimum have not been achieved on a given departure, the tour may be cancelled by Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd.
Accommodation is on a Private cosy villa/apartment in a traditional Tuscany farmhouse. Single supplement may be available at an addition cost.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND
To cancel your tour booking, you must notify us in writing by email. If you cancel your tour booking for any reason at any stage, your 25% deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel 90 days before tour starting date: 75% of your total tour cost is refundable. If you cancel between 90 days and 60 days before tour starting date: 50% of your total tour cost is refundable for physician documented emergency medical reasons or for police documented cases of accident, flood, fire, or crime. Cancellations less than 60 days from the tour start date:100% non-refundable.
In the unlikely event that we must cancel your tour, you are entitle to a 100% refund within 2 weeks after the tour’s cancellation.
Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd has the right to decline any booking. Similarly, Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd, may require any travellers to withdraw from the tour if in its option the actions of that traveller are or no less than 3 hours after our arrival time (2 hours for Italian Domestic Flights and Europe-bound flights).
Personal travel insurance is not offered by Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd. Travellers are requires to purchase their own comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellation coverage, airline tickets, trip delay, lost luggage or any potential medical expenses. Before travelling, we require evidence of travel insurance and an emergency contact number for each traveller.
You are allowed one suitcase and one small carry-on bag. If you exceed this limit there may not be space in the vehicle to transport your excess luggage and it will be at your own expense to have it transported throughout the tour. We suggest that you bring a day pack for carrying water, guide books, jacket, rain gear, etc.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, HEALTH AND FITNESS
You are responsible for holding all valid travel documents at the time and satisfy any health, visa or other requirements that apply to places you intend to visit.
To comfortably complete our tours, you should be able to do some moderate walks over hills and be able to climb a number of stairs. We will also be doing a lot of walking in the town we visit. If you a planning a tour with us, we suggest starting moderate walking program at least 1 month before the tour.
Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition, must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision pf any medication or other treatment which may be required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking condition and result in such person being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS AND MOTION SIKNESS
Please advise us of any special requirements such as dietary requirements, medical requirements etc, at the time of booking. If you get motion sickness, it is advisable to bring with you motion sickness pills, as we will be travelling along mountains roads at times.
Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd will make effort to adhere to the advertised itinerary. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary, including previously stated accommodations, modes of transport and all other activities.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
No responsibility is accepted for any loss, expenses, accident, injury or damage to any person or property due to the actions or omissions of any person, or any cause, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of terrorism, war, strikes, defects in machinery, breakdown of equipment, whether quarantine, negligence, loss of baggage, or other causes beyond our control, such losses being the responsibility of the guest.
Except as required or implied by legislation Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd gives no express warranty in relation to the tour and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd. To the extent that such terms and conditions may lawfully be excluded all warranties are expressly excluded. Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for any act, omission, default or neglect by ourselves, our servents or agents or by the servants of agents of airlines or accommodation services for injury, damage or loss to persons or goods whatsoever and howsoever the same may be caused.
PERMISSION FOR PHOTOS AND VIDEO OF TRAVELLERS
You agree that our Tour Directors or representative may take photographs and film of you while you are on tour and that these may be used in our brochure, social media and/or advertising or publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or videos.
All information provided by Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd regarding our tours is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. However, we reserve the right to make changes in group composition, accommodations, visits, and itineraries at any time should it become necessary or desirable. Delays, or itinerary changes caused by strikes, bad weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances are beyond our control and we are not obligated to pay Travellers compensation.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I understand and acknowledge that the recreational activities available on the Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd may be dangerous. I understand and acknowledge that serious injury or death may result from participants in recreational activities. I agree that I PARTECIPATE at my OWN RISK.
BY SIGNING THIS WAIVER, I ACKNOWLEDGED THAT:
- participation in recreational activities is a hazardous activity and may result in injury, loss, damage or death to me;
- participation in recreational activities may require certain skills. I declare that I have sufficient skills to be able to safety and properly participate in the recreational activities;
- Where recreational activities are held outdoors, there are risk to me as a result of the weather condition, including either extreme hot or cold weather, rain or wind;
- I am responsible for ensuring that I have and will wear equipment suitable for safety and properly participating in the recreational activities.
- I agree not to take drugs prohibited by law before or during participation in recreational activities.
- I agree that I am in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions.
- I agree to follow the directions of any instructor or any signage and that any misconduct or refusal by me to follow any direction will result in my immediate removal from the tour.
- Any child under the age of 16 must be supervised at all time by a responsible adult parent and this waiver will bind both the responsible adult parent and supervised child.
- I use all facilities entirely at my own risk, as I find them and with the prior acceptance of the risk of possible danger to me.
- If I suffer harm while participating in any recreational activity, I will not hold Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd, their employees or agents legally responsible for any injuries I suffer. I will not sue the supplier (Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd), their employees or agents for any claims, costs, damages, or liability. I agree to release the Supplier and their employees from legal responsibility for the service I have been provided.
- I acknowledge and agree that my participation in any recreational activities are a danger and may have inherent risks as a result of which personal injury (and sometime death) may occur and I accept and assume all such risks of personal injury or death in anyway whatsoever arising from these activities and hereby waive my individual right to sue the Supplier for all claims I or my representatives may have for such personal injury or death against the Supplier in any way whatsoever arising from or in connection with these activities.
Our tours are not pet friendly