Dante degli Alighieri’s Florence in Dan Brown’s Shoes.
Discover the alluring enigmas behind the major box office success
PRICES, DEPOSITS, AND PAYMENTS:
Price for this private tour start from AUD 112 per person with a group of minimum 8 participants.
For a groups of 6 participants the price is AUD 159 per person.
For a group of 4 participants the price is AUD 175 per person
For a couple the price is AUD 190 per person.
Deposits and balance of payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card via Paypal.
For all the private tours, you can book through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact Matteo at +61 404572020 or +39 0621118983
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Pick up in front of Palazzo Vecchio in Florence. The time depending of the availabilities.
We advice to book the tour at least 2 days in advance.
Our tour groups have been designed for a group of no more than 8 people per tour to ensure that client needs and enjoyment is always our top priority. Minimum of participants: 2 people.
INCLUDED IN TOUR COST:
1 Professional bi-lingual tour guide for the whole time to assist you for any issue.
2 snack with Cappuccino and croissant
3 Visit of Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
4 Visit of the itinerary suggested by the Inferno movie
5 Enter tickets for all the locations
6 About 3 hours tour
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR COST
All items not detailed in inclusions
All transfers other than to the local train station
– Minimum age is 18 years
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers
– May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
– A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
– Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
– A maximum of 8 people per booking
PRICE, DEPOSIT, AND PAYMENTS
The prices shown are per person, double occupancy.
The deposit is 25% of the overall tour price or as listed on the tour booking form. This deposit is required to confirm any bookings by us. No booking will be reserved until the prescribed deposit is received.
Balance of the payment will due 30 days prior to the date of the first day of the tour you have booked. If booking within 30 days of the start of the tour the full payment must be made at the time of booking. Deposit and balance payments are accepted by bank electronic transfer, Pay pal system, credit cards (fees apply for credit cards and Pay pal). After your deposit has been accredited, we will send you an invoice with the due date for the balance pf payment. Should your final payment fail to reach us by the date specified on your invoice, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without refund.
The tour price quoted is based at the time of advertising (including foreign exchange rates) and are accordingly subject to change without notice. Tuscany Untouched tours reserves the right written notice to you to vary the cost of the tour if there is any significant change in currency exchange rates according up to 20 days prior to the first day of tour.
Unless otherwise stated, all tours are based on a minimum number of 2 travellers plus tour leader and maximum of 8. Where minimum have not been achieved on a given departure, the tour may be cancelled by Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd.
Accommodation is on a Private cosy villa/apartment in a traditional Tuscany farmhouse. Single supplement may be available at an addition cost.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND
To cancel your tour booking, you must notify us in writing by email. If you cancel your tour booking for any reason at any stage, your 25% deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel 90 days before tour starting date: 75% of your total tour cost is refundable. If you cancel between 90 days and 60 days before tour starting date: 50% of your total tour cost is refundable for physician documented emergency medical reasons or for police documented cases of accident, flood, fire, or crime. Cancellations less than 60 days from the tour start date:100% non-refundable.
In the unlikely event that we must cancel your tour, you are entitle to a 100% refund within 2 weeks after the tour’s cancellation.
Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd has the right to decline any booking. Similarly, Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd, may require any travellers to withdraw from the tour if in its option the actions of that traveller are or no less than 3 hours after our arrival time (2 hours for Italian Domestic Flights and Europe-bound flights).
Personal travel insurance is not offered by Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd. Travellers are requires to purchase their own comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellation coverage, airline tickets, trip delay, lost luggage or any potential medical expenses. Before travelling, we require evidence of travel insurance and an emergency contact number for each traveller.
You are allowed one suitcase and one small carry-on bag. If you exceed this limit there may not be space in the vehicle to transport your excess luggage and it will be at your own expense to have it transported throughout the tour. We suggest that you bring a day pack for carrying water, guide books, jacket, rain gear, etc.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, HEALTH AND FITNESS
You are responsible for holding all valid travel documents at the time and satisfy any health, visa or other requirements that apply to places you intend to visit.
To comfortably complete our tours, you should be able to do some moderate walks over hills and be able to climb a number of stairs. We will also be doing a lot of walking in the town we visit. If you a planning a tour with us, we suggest starting moderate walking program at least 1 month before the tour.
Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition, must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision pf any medication or other treatment which may be required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking condition and result in such person being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS AND MOTION SIKNESS
Please advise us of any special requirements such as dietary requirements, medical requirements etc, at the time of booking. If you get motion sickness, it is advisable to bring with you motion sickness pills, as we will be travelling along mountains roads at times.
Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd will make effort to adhere to the advertised itinerary. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary, including previously stated accommodations, modes of transport and all other activities.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
No responsibility is accepted for any loss, expenses, accident, injury or damage to any person or property due to the actions or omissions of any person, or any cause, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of terrorism, war, strikes, defects in machinery, breakdown of equipment, whether quarantine, negligence, loss of baggage, or other causes beyond our control, such losses being the responsibility of the guest.
Except as required or implied by legislation Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd gives no express warranty in relation to the tour and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd. To the extent that such terms and conditions may lawfully be excluded all warranties are expressly excluded. Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for any act, omission, default or neglect by ourselves, our servents or agents or by the servants of agents of airlines or accommodation services for injury, damage or loss to persons or goods whatsoever and howsoever the same may be caused.
PERMISSION FOR PHOTOS AND VIDEO OF TRAVELLERS
You agree that our Tour Directors or representative may take photographs and film of you while you are on tour and that these may be used in our brochure, social media and/or advertising or publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or videos.
All information provided by Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd regarding our tours is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. However, we reserve the right to make changes in group composition, accommodations, visits, and itineraries at any time should it become necessary or desirable. Delays, or itinerary changes caused by strikes, bad weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances are beyond our control and we are not obligated to pay Travellers compensation.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I understand and acknowledge that the recreational activities available on the Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd may be dangerous. I understand and acknowledge that serious injury or death may result from participants in recreational activities. I agree that I PARTECIPATE at my OWN RISK.
BY SIGNING THIS WAIVER, I ACKNOWLEDGED THAT:
- participation in recreational activities is a hazardous activity and may result in injury, loss, damage or death to me;
- participation in recreational activities may require certain skills. I declare that I have sufficient skills to be able to safety and properly participate in the recreational activities;
- Where recreational activities are held outdoors, there are risk to me as a result of the weather condition, including either extreme hot or cold weather, rain or wind;
- I am responsible for ensuring that I have and will wear equipment suitable for safety and properly participating in the recreational activities.
- I agree not to take drugs prohibited by law before or during participation in recreational activities.
- I agree that I am in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions.
- I agree to follow the directions of any instructor or any signage and that any misconduct or refusal by me to follow any direction will result in my immediate removal from the tour.
- Any child under the age of 16 must be supervised at all time by a responsible adult parent and this waiver will bind both the responsible adult parent and supervised child.
- I use all facilities entirely at my own risk, as I find them and with the prior acceptance of the risk of possible danger to me.
- If I suffer harm while participating in any recreational activity, I will not hold Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd, their employees or agents legally responsible for any injuries I suffer. I will not sue the supplier (Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd), their employees or agents for any claims, costs, damages, or liability. I agree to release the Supplier and their employees from legal responsibility for the service I have been provided.
- I acknowledge and agree that my participation in any recreational activities are a danger and may have inherent risks as a result of which personal injury (and sometime death) may occur and I accept and assume all such risks of personal injury or death in anyway whatsoever arising from these activities and hereby waive my individual right to sue the Supplier for all claims I or my representatives may have for such personal injury or death against the Supplier in any way whatsoever arising from or in connection with these activities.
Our tours are not pet friendly